It’s that time of year, when all of Southern California is on fire and New York welcomes hordes of shoppers and amateur photographers, adjusting their flashes for the 3pm dusk panoramas, alas, all without a snowflake in sight.
But Rejoice! The gigs!
-CT people, you can come see me at Integrity n’ Music in Wethersfield this Saturday the 9th from 2-3. I’ll be playing songs with the great Matt Dwonszyk on bass and Curtis Torian on drums at the legendary record store.
-Sunday the 10th will find me leading a quartet at Rue B in the East Village. I’ll be doing an awful lot of singing so bring your disposable cameras and rotten vegetables. Sebastien Ammann on piano, Timothy Norton on bass and Jesse Simpson on drums. We start at 8 and a jam session follows so bring your horns!
– On Monday the 11th I’ll be back at Macao Trading Co. with Carte Blanche from 8:30-11. Vanessa Perea will be on vocals.
– We’ll be at the Gin Parlor at the Barclay Hotel in Midtown on Tuesday the 12th from 6:30-9:30 with Allegra Levy behind the mic.
– Wednesdays the 13th, 20th and 27th will find me back at the Owl Shop with the great and powerful Hawkins Jazz Collective. 9-12.
– On Monday the 18th I’m back at my favorite neighborhood watering hole to lead the jam session at Salzy Bar. 8-11, come bring your axes.
– And last but not least, in preparation for my much anticipated record date at Abbey Road Studios this January, I’ll be premiering my new band, (AKA London DM-ing) at IBeam in Gowanus on Friday the 22nd at 8:30pm. Sebastien Ammann on keys, Alon Benjamini on drums and Alex Tremblay on bass. There will be lots of new music a brewing. Come hang!
That’s all for now! Check out my new album “Pieces For Electric Guitar” here, and my podcast here!
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, reply with your best Randy ‘Macho Man’ Savage impersonation